HKVA 2 Day Basic Small Animal Abdominal Ultrasound Workshop
July 9 – 10, 2022
Perform thorough abdominal ultrasound confidently and consistenly – scanning protocol and technique, basic interpretation, normal morphology, most common patholigies.
About the Course
- Participants will be scanning in four groups of two to guarantee best practical learning experience.
- Each group will have its own high-end ultrasound system.
- Participants are fully responsible for bringing their own volunteer animals for the practical scanning session. They should be on a leash or kept inside a carrier during lectures and lunch. Sedative and reversal drugs (if required), and stethoscopes are fully responsibility of participants. Animals must be up to date on vaccines (Distemper, Parvo, Rabies for dogs, FVRCP for cats) and non-aggressive.
- Limited to 8 participants ONLY.
- Total CPD 14 points (7 points per day)
- Approved by the Hong Kong Veterinary Surgeons Board and AAVSB’s Registry of Approved Continuing Education
Dr Myriam Baranger-Ete, DVM EMSAVM MRCVS
Second Instructor: Dr. William Shiu
Members of HKVA and its affiliated associations: HK$9,500 for both days
Non-members: HK$11,000 for both days
Conference Room, 1/F, Veterinary Specialty Hospital Kowloon, 7 Liberty Avenue, Ho Man Tin
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com
For More Information
For any question related to ultrasound courses or training, please complete the form below: