Book an Appointment
For Referring Veterinarians:
- Place a request for booking on our DrView Platform, or contact us via WhatsApp or call at 852 6101 5300.
- We will make every effort to serve you on the earliest appointment.
- On admission of the patient, consent forms should be signed and kept for our team to collect on arrival.
- The examination usually takes approximately 30 minutes. Pet owners are strongly encouraged to drop off their pet and return when the procedure is over. Delays can happen depending upon exam findings and the need for ultrasound guided procedures.
- Patient should be fasted before a full abdominal ultrasound for 12 hours ideally. Water is fine. Fasting is also desired in case the patient requires sedation.
- In most cases, sedation is not required but do standby a protocol and doses in case needed. In many abdominal cases, the greatest diagnostic yield will come when the patient is completely relaxed.
- The patient should be admitted and ideally clipped prior to our arrival.
- At least one nurse/technician should be available to help position, restrain and comfort the patient.
- Please provide our sonographer with a brief verbal medical history upon our arrival.
- Examination should be performed in a dimly lit room with sufficient area for the patient and machine.
- Please have the patient shaved/clipped before our arrival.
- At the end of the sonographic examination, our doctor will provide verbal report on all Ultrasonographic findings.
- A comprehensive written report will be emailed to the clinic within 24 hours.
- Consultation with a boarded radiologist, cardiologist or ECG case review are also available upon request.
Download the forms by clicking the button below:
For More Information
For any question related to ultrasound courses or training, please complete the form below: